|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Piece|
|Switch Type||Foot Switch|
|Size||9.2 x 6.2 x 5.5inch (L x W x H)|
The G-Series Heavy-Duty Foot Switches are high-performance industrial workhorses that provide a tremendous value. Designed for tough industrial and shop environments, the design features precise switching action, rugged cast-iron construction with a cast-aluminum cover, and user-friendly dimensions. These switches make it easy to turn electrical equipment on and off with the foot, freeing the hands to perform other operations or providing ergonomic improvement to a workstation. Order a standard version below, or contact us with special requests. Options include a front gate, dual base, handle, and more.
• Heavy-duty construction – ideal for tough industrial environments.
• 20 amp @ 125/250 VAC Honeywell® switches.
• Precise, adjustable switching action.
• Cast-iron base provides stability.
• 3/4"-14 N.P.T. threaded conduit entry.
• Powder-painted Safety Orange finish.
• Secure with mounting holes or optional 3M® bumper feet.
• Oversized guard opening.
• Designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
• Includes a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Made in USA of imported and domestic components